sobota, 29. maj 2010

Home is where your heart is

I repainted my living room and did quite a change in the decorations. While working on this change I bought at IKEA this frame and initially I wanted to put into it just a photo of the family but then I decided to make it a little more intresting. I udes several Tim Holtz elements and also used the Alterations. I cut out several wings and instead putting just one I formed two big wings with the small one and I think they look like real. The swirls are silver and gold but here in the photos is not very visible. Anyway, I have a new scrapbook frame in the centre of my living room and it fits perfectly!







7 komentarjev:

  1. OMG! It's amazing!!! And this heart! I'm love it!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Oh my goodness..this is amazing Jana!LOVE that frame, LOVE the inside you made! Stunning!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. kako prisrčno in toplo... in, kajpak, perfektno izvedeno.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Čudovito, kot zmeraj seveda. Vsakič občudujem vse te male perfektne detajle, ki dajo res piko na i. :-)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. I have one of those frames & I love what you did with it!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši