četrtek, 17. februar 2011

Fave magazine

Join us on TAAFOMFT and tell us which is your fave mag!!!! I have to say I was a little bit confused what to do this time because I mostly read on the net and I don't buy magazines frequently. When I was still living with my mom I was a little bit spoiled as she always has somekind of magazine to read and I have to admit I always took advantage from it :-)
If there are magazines that I can't help not browsing are the house decor magazines and if I find them somewhere (of course, mostly at my mom's place). I just enjoy watching new ideas and different styles and so.... the TAG is all dedicated to them :-)

I hope you'll join us. You'll find a lot of new and fresh inspiration, good company and a great prize.

5 komentarjev:

  1. Lep, barvno čist, vendar ravno prav obložen. Ohh.. vedno vzdihujem, ko tvoje izdelke gledam. Priznam, ob ogledovanju fotk pozabim komentirat, sori. Ampak pregledam pa vse :))))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. You ALWAYS AMAZE me!! I love love love love this! I loveeeeeeeee the red!!!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Tudi sama sem čisto blesava na revije o urejanju doma :))) in dobro si tematiko uporabila na tag-u, odlična barvna kombinacija. Zanimivo res, od kod vse lahko črpamo svoje inspiracije.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Love you tag, such a great take on the challenge!!
    Have a great weekend!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Just love love love this tag... is super-fab!!!
    {{hugs}} Michelle

    OdgovoriIzbriši