torek, 31. maj 2011

Altered paper cup gift container

I love paper cups and I love walking arround with a cup of coffee and enjoying the world. I was always affascinated of this potential garbage and I always had in my mind that it's a pity they finish in the garbage basket. So, this is the reason that sprinkled me with some inspiration for a gift container and this one is especially suitable for a coffee lover :-)


The painted lid is used as a tray for the tiny paper cake I made using just simple paper embossed with Prima stamps and adorned with Prima flowers and pearls. The cup is covered with crackle paint with some additiona paterned paper, Prima flowers and trinkets, some lace and ribbon and a SRM sticker for an introducing to the gift.



















I will surely make some others cups like this and use them as gift boxes.


Have a nice day and thanks for your excellent company!

10 komentarjev:

  1. Oh how lovely!!! You are soooo creative! This is incredibly clever! Your brain amazes me! :D :D :D
    xo

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Čudovita ideja i lepe barve.
    Lp

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. You are soooooooooo clever!!! This is just AWESOME!!! WOW WOW WOW!! I loveeeeeeeeee that cake on the top!! GORGEOUS as always my dearest! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. what a wonderful idea! It looks so lovely!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Another fantastic project from you as always Jana. Your creative spirit is uplifiting to watch, always full of heart. xox Corrine

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Ne zameri - vedno pišem isto... Ne pridem do besed ob opazovanju vseh teh tvojih detajlov in njih kombinacij... Čudovito.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. What a nice idea!
    It's so creative!
    Greatings from Maia

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Še ena nora, odbita in odlično izpeljana ideja. Noro dobro zgleda embalaža in še reciklirano je. Tudi meni je tak cool hoditi naokoli s takimi lončki, predvsem kave :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Čisto noro! Fantastično! Ko bi le vsi reciklirali tako kot ti. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. such a great idea... you've so lever... this is just tooooo lovely... {{hugs}} michelle

    OdgovoriIzbriši