petek, 17. junij 2011

Pirate's gift wrapping

I love to wrap gifts and I always want it to be as good as the surprise in it. This time the gift was for a little boy. I stamped a regular package paper. I took an empty bottle of glimmer mist and trasformed it in a distressed pirate bottle with a message inside (my son made a beatiful drawing for him). I glued some sea shells and some sand. I added also two prescious pirate's coins.
































I hope you liked the idea and maybe you'll feel inspired when you'll make your next gift wrapping ! Ahoy scrappers!!!

8 komentarjev:

  1. that certainly is a fun way to wrap a gift! TFS!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. What a nice way of wrapping! That little bottle so nice! The coin and shells so pretty, wonderful work Jana!
    Have a nice weekend
    Maia

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. This is GORGEOUS Jana! I love love love that little bottle! :):):):):):):):):)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Čudovito ♥ ♥ jaz bi verjetno tako darilo zelo pazljivo odprla na dnu, da bi ves ovoj ostal kot je. Je že ta posebno darilo, neponovljivo, vredno občudovanja. Mora bit pa notri res hudo darilo, da nadkrili ovoj :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Jaz premalo pozornosti posvetim zavijanju daril, predvsem za to, ker to ponavadi počnem zadnji trenutek in mi zmanjka časa tako za ideje kot izvedbo. In tale tvoj končni izgled je tako fenomenalen, da vsekakor spodbudi, da bi tudi sam kaj podobnega naredil. Svetovno je izpadlo in se popolnoma strinjam s Sonjo, da je treba bit pazljiv pri odpiranju in da bo vsebina le težko zmagala proti zunanjosti. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Hi Dear, you have create good article about Wrapping Gifts. I have not commented on any blog just yet but I was thinking I would love to. It’s really exciting to actually contribute to a article even if it’s only a blog. I really don’t know exactly what to write other than I really enjoyed reading through 2 of the articles.
    http://arts.collectiblesxgifts.com/art-wrapping-gifts/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Oh my goodness! Look at all the care you've put into this - I'm totally impressed by how far you were able to take the theme.
    : )

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. totally cool... I don't think I'd want to open it it's so great!!! Rainee loved it... she said it reminded her of her Pirate Birthday Party... very very fun!!! {{hugs}} Michelle

    OdgovoriIzbriši