nedelja, 18. december 2011

Recycled ribbon rolls tree

I knew I would find an idea of how to use my empty ribbon rolls. They were in a box for a long time but finally they are well dressed for holidays. This recycled ribbon rolls tree is a simple idea but when you add some patterned paper, some holiday wishes and some rough crystals it gets a lot of personality and dimension.







I think this one enters in the top ten of my favorite trees. I hope you like it too :-)

Have fun searching for presents and backing for holidays!

7 komentarjev:

  1. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! This is sooooooooo AMAZING Jana!! I loveeeeeeeeee it!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. vise ne znam sta da kazem. stvarno nije fer da neke osobe imaju toliko talenta !!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Oh mymthis is superb! I so want to amke one of these!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Kdo drugi bi se spomnil takšne ideje kot ti. Odlično uporabljene role od traku in smreka je res odbito odlična. In znova nisi pozabila na vse detajle, ki naredijo zadevico res praznično in zimsko.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. woawwww just wonderful!!!!!!
    Hugs from France ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Belíssimo seu trabalho, sua criatividade me encantou, parabéns.
    Um beijo, fique com DEUS.
    Feliz 2012.

    OdgovoriIzbriši