nedelja, 18. marec 2012

Glimmer hay egg

Here I am and today I'm sharing with you how to do my next project. I promise it's super simple. Take a lot of aluminum foil and shape it in an egg shape. Cover it with some fabric (just glue it on) . It's better to use a fabbric that somehow matches the final color of the project. Than start to wrap the thin hay (I don't really know the name of this thing but I'm sure is higly available in craft stores). The final touch is to spray the entire egg with Glimmer mist.
I misted with Apple and Gold Glimmer mist. In fact the egg looks a looooot more green and shiny in RL. Also the crown, a Regal Glimmer Chip, is misted with Sand Glimmer mist. The Letters and roses are painted with a mixture of Glimmer Glaze ( Plumeria and Pewter).


I told you it would be super simple! :-)

2 komentarja:

  1. Wowwwwwwwwwwww! This is AMAZING Jana!! I loveeeeeee the final result!! Thanks for sharing how you did this!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. So gorgeous Jana.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši