ponedeljek, 16. julij 2012

Embossed canvas

Here is my second post for July on Tattered Angels and this  project goes hand in hand with the resist technique. You can find here a video that shows this wonderful way to express your creativity. 
I embossed the canvas banner shapes from Canvas Corp and than I applied the Chandelier Glimmer Glam on a ruller and applied it on the embossed parts. Once dried I sprayed the canvas with the Glimmer mists:Black Magic, Afraid of the dark and Pink Simply Sheer. After dried I covered everything also with a light mist of Chalk Chalkboard. I completed the banner with parts of the 7 Gypsies envelopes Postale.

 



I hope you like the embossed effect on canvas and I'll be back tomorrow with another idea for a grungy princess.....

3 komentarji:

  1. Wow, very nice and beautiful (: like it (:

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww!! This is GORGEOUS!!!! I loveeeeeeeee the colors and the masking!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši