petek, 15. november 2013

Doubleside Christmas Ornament

Hello! Here we are, getting close to Christmas and of course to msking beatiful decorations for this season!!! Well, let's get started with a doubleside decor: Here it is:



I decided for a combination of the frosty blue and the warm red in a clean white background. I obviously used some Sizzix dies. In fact Sizzix has a huge range of Christmas dies and one is more beatiful and attractive than other!!! I think I have to make a loooot of projects to use them all! I think they have really a fairytale ingrediend and are perfect for me.  This time I opted for the Brenda Walton collection. Beside a marvelous die you get you also have a gorgeous storage box which is lovely!!! This ornament has the

Reindeer die cut


on the inside and the


Snowflake ornament die


on the back. Well, there is no really a front and the back because in any way it turns the eyes get a Christmasy atmosphere :-)

Do you want to make it?

Here 



the video tutorial for you!
 I hope you'll make it. See you soon!


5 komentarjev:

  1. The is a breath taking ornament. The pictures in no way do justice. I would highly suggest people watch the video to see it in all it's glory. I'm going to have to try your paint and glitter idea, I love how that looks.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. You are amazing my friend!!!!! I loveeeeeeeee these!!!!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Jana, enkraten okrasek, prav takšen je video. Zelo lepo prikažeš postopek izdelave.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Jana hvala z posnetek, obesek je več kot čudovit. Lep pozdravček.

    OdgovoriIzbriši