petek, 14. november 2014

Poison Mashroom Mixed Media Canvas

Hello everyone! let's contunue with the november canvas taste. Here is my second mixed media canvas that is folowing my Gothic Fairytale style: the poison mashroom:



This time I decided to use canvas on canvas. In fact I used this great material to make the mashroom hat and the feeling was like having a canvas on canvas - very nice! Of course many elements on this canvas had to receive a help from the Tattered Angels mists, paints, glazes... Every piece had to receive it's story. And so I used the Glaze to make the little fork appear more distressed. I made the leaking mashroom syrup :-) with the High Impact pait because it stays glossy and keeps the syrup look.


For the mashroom stem I simply used some patterned paper - the Canvas Corp Black and White Diamonds. It's a resistant paper and it truly resisted the smashing and shaping. Great one!


The fairy background is adorned with Tattered Angels Glimmer mists and some texture paste. The hat has also some accesories: the 7Gypsies industrial gears and the vintage pin that hold the Canvas Corp tag. There also the Canvas Corp pins and Metal hardware thet is almost necessary in everything I make. And also in this canvas is preset the wire as the continuation of the roots, also made with the Tattered Angels High Imapact Paint.



And here is the final touch - my favorite: a secret apothechary bottle (7Gypsies) that is the mushroom secret weapon. 


I hope you like my canvas and the metaforic elements in it. See you next time with another canvas!

1 komentar: