sreda, 25. november 2015

Christmas canvas

Hello! How are you? I hope you are already in the Christmas mood because there is just a month till Christmas and I think I'm probably late with my Christmas projects but anyway, here is the first one - my Christmas canvas:

 
  The frosty background is made with Tattered Angels Glimmer mists in various shades of blue and white. I needed another product from TA that was really necessary for this snowy canvas: the High Impact Paint - of course White. The snowflakes are just toothpicked and I also snowed the brances coming out of the canvas with the same product but with just a pinh of baby powder to make it look even more real. 
At Canvas Corp you can find a lot of Christmas paper and from the Christmas collection is also my tag.


Have you heard about the Canvas Corp printed canvas? In my opinion this is a must for this time. On a big piece of canvas printed with christmas symbols you can choose whatever you like the most. I decided for the reindeer, a bird and a skate but there are many more and they make projects so nice and warm.


From Canvas Corp are also the ropes/yarns. I just rolled red and white in a nice lollypop in the centre of canvas. Easy and effective!


 I hope you like my Christmas Canvas. See you soon!

1 komentar: