torek, 3. avgust 2010

Happy

This time a LO that combines two challenges:
On Scrapping the music this week a REM song inspires us: Shiny happy people!!!! A photo of my wedding was just perfect because everybody was happy and relaxed. Everybody was enjoying the picnic and sitting on the blankets and having fun. This is surely one of my best moments to remember...
I had to make this page also for The Color room as the palette was just the same as were the colors on our wedding day (except the lavanda) and also in this occasion the photo perfectly fit in...




Yes....I know.... I used this alphas again but I really love them very much. In the next days I'll post the tutorial. I hope you'll like it!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

13 komentarjev:

  1. Po nekaj slikcah sodeč, je bila tvoja poroka prava pravljica. Še sedaj imam v spominu tvojo fotko v profilu, kjer si bila krasna nevesta :)
    Tudi tale LO mi je pravljičen!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. so gorgeous! I love everything about your LO!!! thanks for playing along this week!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Kot vsak tvoj LO je tudi ta čudovit!!!
    Fotka je zelo lepa, detajli na LO skrbno izbrani :-))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Super LO!!Taka barvna usklajenost.!!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Can't wait for that tutorial cause I so love those alpha's!! And I love your LO, what a beautiful photo and that colors are so gorgeous!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wow wow wow wow!!! Jana!! This is AMAZING!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that photo, the flowers, the weaved ribbon...wowowowowowowowowow!!!! Thanks sooooooooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Scrapping the Music!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Taki nežni, prekrasen LO. Zanima me, če si te rožice sama delala ob strani? Zelo lepo pridejo in fotka mi je super.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Spet en LO, ki je popoln. Spet se lahko napasem na vseh detailih, ki si jih vključila in se sprašujem kako si kaj naredila ;)
    Komaj čakam na tutorial ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Jana, your work is absolutely stunning!!!! LOVE the soft colors, your ribbon, your flowers, the beautiful photo....and of course the alphas!!! Waiting for your tutorial!!!

    XXXJenneke

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. STUNNING STUNNING STUNNING You are a beautiful bride!!! Thank you so much for sharing and playing again this week!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Amazing Jana! I love that ribbon and how you
    waved it on to this master piece!Loving those beautiful soft colors and that photo is beautiful!!You are beautiful!
    And I'm so looking forward to your tutorial...LOVE those alpha's..so keep on using them ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Absolute gorgeousness!!! Love all the beautiful embellishments!!!! Thanks for joining in the fun at STM!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. I've been out of it since I've been doing the website... so missed this... and oh my goodness... you amaze me... this is I think one of my most favorites that you have done... it is stunning... be still my heart it's just sooooo lovely... I can't stop looking at it... wonderful... wonderful... wonderful....
    {{hugs}} Michelle

    OdgovoriIzbriši