sobota, 28. november 2009

A lot of letters to Santa...

Christmas time is just perfect to make something extraordinary for our kids but at the same time we can make them be good with the Santa's story. So I told Kian how elfs are taking notes if he is behaving well or bad and that if he will be a good boy than the wishes he wrote (draw) in his letter will come true. But there is aproblem: Kian doesn't want to understand that you write to Santa once a year. So mostly every day he writes a new letter that is more or less the same as the one of the day before. I explained him that there is only one letter that counts and he always says that he understands and after that he immidiatly goes and picks his pencils and writes a new one. I just gave up telling him anything. I can tell you we have a lot of fun watching him every day drawing and loudly speaking while doing the drawing about his wishes.

I thought it's a nice moment to scrap and so I did alot of mini envelopes that make a perfect backgroud for this story. I love how the letters turned out. I simply used some acrilic paint and extra fine glitter pouder to make this vintage LO a little bit more festive. The picture of Kian is captured in one of his christmas wish list moments.



2 komentarja:

  1. Hello there!
    Your site is all the times very inviting indeed!
    I invite You to visit my updated gallery of knitting works.
    Best wishes from Your Estonian follower living in Italy!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. love this lo... Kian looks sooooooo serious... but then writing Santa is a serious thing...
    {{hugs}} Michelle

    OdgovoriIzbriši