petek, 21. januar 2011

Birthday cake #2

Another birthday another chance to make a birthday cake. This time a little bit more of pink and a wide ribbon that has almost a wafel pattern and it's just perfect for this project. Other things are just preety much like on the first one. This time I also added the name with 3 dimentional color to make it like on real cakes.












Also this time I used a toy lamp to reproduce it in moulding compound and of course I kept the "make a wish" inscription.




I mailed the cake yesterday and I hope it will bring a smile on the face of this special birthday girl !!!! Happy birthday Polona!!!!

15 komentarjev:

  1. Ta torta je res neverjetno posrečena zadeva in takooo lušna. Tudi ta druga mi je zelo všeč.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Noro, spet ena super pogruntavščina in izgleda skoraj taprava. Če ne bi bilo slikic od blizu, bi verjela.
    Pozdravček.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. this is beautiful... I know she'll love it... it's good enough to eat!!! have a great weekend!!! {{hugs}} Michelle

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Wonderful, wonderful cake and the best part no calories! Lovely creation as always. xox Corrine

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. This is absolutely DELICIOUS!!!
    What a lucky girl, Polona ;)
    Big hugs,
    Nora

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Takooooo resnična izgleda!
    Fenomenalno :-))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. tudi jaz sem mislila, da je prava. čudovita je.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Now I got it!
    This cake is made of paper!
    Amazing!!!
    I love it!
    It´s better than a real cake, because there is no fat!
    :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. A je res ne morem pojest? Tako je sladka ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Spet nekaj čudovitega izpod tvojih rok! Čarobne roke imaš, ni kaj!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Love this cake! So beautiful Jana!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. HOW did I MISS this on my blog roll reader thingy??!?!?!?!!?!? OMYGOSH!! It is GORGEOUS Jana!! You come up with the MOST AMAZING designs...and you are soooooooooooo inspiring!!! Oh, and I got your package today! I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE it my dearest!! You are WONDERFUL!! LOVE TO YOU! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Such an amazing gift, she will be sooooo happy with this!!! Beautiful as ever Jana!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. Uf ... bolj gledam, bolj mi je jasno, da si ti za našo paper-scrap deželico že skoraj prevelika umetnica. Poklon :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. Gorgeous, did you use a template...?

    OdgovoriIzbriši