nedelja, 15. maj 2011

Photo booth shots

Can you immagine to pick one of your fave photos? Just do it because on These are a few of my favorite things we want to see it. We want to see your wonderful captured moments!

My favorite are the photo booth photos. I have to have a photo done almost every time I see one of those machines and I love to have fun squeezing in it :-) Also Kian is aready a fan of it and immidiatly points his finger at it as soon as he see it.













So, go and pick your fave photo..... Can't wait to see it nad you have to check this month prize...... Something super special is waiting for you!


Have a greatday and follow your inspiration!

7 komentarjev:

  1. Prav zabavne so te različne fotke. Vsi tako nasmejani, da je pravo veselje pogledat. LO poln pozitivne energije.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. This is soooooooooooooo FUN FUN FUN!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee all the photos... and loving the twine!! I am waiting for Brookie to love the photo booth... so far she is just scared of them! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. lovely layout!! Lots to see ;-)
    Greets Marleen

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. So gorgeous Jana.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. such a great take on this challenge!!! you are so creative... thanks for inspiring me!!! I love love love those photos!!! Will have to do this w/Rainee... I don't think we ever have.... too too fun!!
    {{hugs}} Michelle

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Love it!!! Love every single detail about it!!! So sad we don't have a lot of those overhere!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Beautiful made with so many little pictures Jana!
    Have a nice week!
    Greatings Maia

    OdgovoriIzbriši