ponedeljek, 5. september 2011

Can't take my mind off you

Yesterday was an important day: my hubsband and I had the 15th anniversary spending time together. Yes because we don't really celebrate our wedding annivesary but we prefer to remember the day we started our adenture. So what we've got? Some experience, bad and good harvests, a little big dream come true, unexpected changes, a few wrinkles, almost perfect knowledge of each other, chasing goals and neverending long conversations and after all this..... I still can't take my mind off you....

I wanted this LO to remember a magic place in the woods, peacefull but still very intresting for spending time and searching for something new, like our relationship. I used a lot of artificial moss for the bed of the photo. Some gentle pastel flowers to put an accent and to make it more romantic and fairy and vines that intertwine the title.












I love the different result of this LO. I hope you like it and there's just another pic.... A long time ago......


Have a great day!



4 komentarji:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwwww!! Happy Anniversary Jana!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee that photo of the two of you! CUTE!! And loving that lo!! I loveeeeeeeee that photo and the moss! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. THIS IS STUNNING!!! Jana this is amazing! Happy Anniversary! I'm coming up 15 year next year too! :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. love the lo... and that photo of you two... sooooo fun to see... {{hugs}} Michelle

    OdgovoriIzbriši