četrtek, 2. februar 2012

A pocket full of ....... love

Yes, big things can be in a small pocket and mine is full of love. Five love canvas like tags are witing squeezed in this pocket. There is a lot of space at the back of every tag to write important and sweet love notes and prescious photos. What is better than this to spoil the one you love?
The base for the tags are just paper bags so some of them are also pockets that have to be filled with something intresting and a lot of love scented embellishments and s also the "Love" element that I made using some poly clay.







Enjoy these days and don't forget to spoil someone:-)

5 komentarjev:

  1. Jaaaa, lušno lušno lušno do neskončnosti in naprej :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Čudovito, kot vedno in napis love iz polija super paše!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Ohhhhhhhhhh this is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors and all the details!!! And thanks sooooooooo much my love for me and Brookie's presents!! WE LOVE THEM!!! Will post pics soon! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. oh my my my.... I love this...just lovely!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši