petek, 25. januar 2013

Love was made for me and you

Hello everyone! How are you? Are you still searching for an idea for the valentine's day? Well, I feel still very inspired and this time I got a big help from the Sizzix  die cuts. They are so great and their design really helps to make beatiful projects.
Here is my paper heart. I'm planing to do many of them and in different but similar shades to decorate my house in the begining of February.
For making this heart I used the  Sizzix Movers & Shapers Magnetic Die Set 2PK - Mini Tattered Florals Set. It is a very versatile die cut and the ways you can use this one are practicaly endless. I decided to use them in a gradient style using some helper - the Glimmer Mists: Tokyo, Walnut Gold and the Ivory Chalckboard mist. Every flower har a prescious pearl inside. Than I also needed the Sizzix Sizzlits Decorative Strip Alphabet Die for the "LOVE" word. I have painted the word in the darker shades of the flowers to get the attention on this part of the project. This area is also completed with the Sizzix Embosslits XL Die to make the center of the ribbon more rich. I transformed this frame die cut into a glittery crown.




Now you can make a heart that will be made just for you and your loved one!

Bye

Jana


8 komentarjev: