nedelja, 23. marec 2014

Easter fairytale egg

Hello! Here is my new project - a gothic fairytale easter egg. I used many Canvas Corp products that offer versatility and a great base for further ideas. I covered an egg with Canvas Corp canvas.







I just teared it into stripes and glued them on. Several touches of distressing make the defference: the Canvas Corp string and wire for stitches, the distressing with Color Box Mix'd Media inxs (Leather and Jasmin), some crackle paint on the egg and on the  Sizzix Movers & Shapers Magnetic Die Set 2PK - Mini Butterflies Set as well. The bottom of the egg is the burlap flower from CC and I also put a little jasmin ink on it. In my oppinion it looks like moss right from the woods. I love it. For the embellisments I decided to make some space for (broken) buttons (already necessary part of my projects), / Gypsies pins, Canvas Corp clips. I finished with colored normal pins, wire and the black butterfly with Tattered Angels  Glimmer Glaze Nori and High Imapct mixed media pait Antique Gold.

I love it on my mini pedestal and I hope it has the look of a magic egg right out of a fairytale. 



Some more eggs are waiting to come..... 

1 komentar:

  1. So beautiful ! Hope you can come back to Papirfesten and have this as one of your classes
    Have a great week !
    :-) Nina

    OdgovoriIzbriši