četrtek, 10. april 2014

"Follow me" egg

Hello! Just some days left til Easter and I have some more eggs to offer :-) My latest egg has 7Gypsies on the menu. But let's go gradually to see how it's made.
I covered the egg with an old curtain that I couldn't use anymore. I cut it into stripes, covered the egg  and painted it with texture paste.



I made the central heart using the Sizzix Bigz Die - Heart, Stem & Leaves and the 7Gypsies paper postale and the Canvas Corp Grey and White Diamonds paper. The background of the heart is made with Black High Impact Tattered Angels paint. I had a little bunny that was just brown and nothing special so I decided to cover it with Champagne High Impact Pint from Tattered Angels and also with some Glimmer Glaze using the same shadow. The bunny immidiatlly showed another face, more appropriete for my egg. The 7Gypsies Chemistry Naked Apothecary Label gives to the bunny the perfect spot. The heart is, obviously, completed with some well show  stitches.


 I also added a lovely tag from Canvas Corp. I covered it with some Gloss varnish that gives to tha tag some dimension and some more force in time as well.


I added 7Gypsies Vintage Pin that I intentionally twisted a bit and a mini key, also from 7Gypies, invites the thoughts to enter in the Fairytale and of course you'll have to follow the bunny ;-)


The flowers are adorned (or bothered) with some metal hardware from Canvas Corp. 

I have some more time till Easter.... some more eggs are waiting...

3 komentarji:

  1. cool work the others to.
    byeeee,Lean

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Jana, your decorated Easter eggs are just fabulous!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Še en prekrasen izdelek..kot običajno zelo kreativen in unikaten!

    OdgovoriIzbriši