sobota, 22. avgust 2009

Dino dream

After three years we redecorated Kian's room. Before it was a teddy bear nursery but now is a real dino room. Now everything is dino skin spotted and a lot mathcing theme accessories. Kian just loves it and a special friend Marjan bought Kian a wonderful leaf at IKEA to put it above Kian's bed and Kian loves having some dino dreams under it. And when I see him sleeping....well, that is just the most wonderful vision in the world for me. And I wach him, watch him, watch him.........








Yeasterday I recived a visit of my best friednd Katja and she was soooo sweet. She suprised me with some brand new rubber stamps from the Aladine collection. And besides this she also brought some extra dino things for Kian!!!! I can't tell you how happy I am!!! I can't wait to use the stamps on my LOs. There are fantastic hearts, flowers and more! Thank you Katja so much. You are so special!

4 komentarji:

  1. Super stran. lep papir in super štempiljke za obrobe.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. too fun I can't wait to see what you do with those stamps... something amazing I'm sure!! and that lo... beautiful!

    I also wanted to let you know I mentioned you on my blog... I am inspired by your creativity!

    {{HUGS}} Michelle

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Oh ... dinozavri :)))) moja fanta sta tudi čisto nora nanje :)))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Ob pogledu na tvoje izdelke pa čisto vedno ostanem brez besed in z odprtimi usti. Res si umetnica.

    OdgovoriIzbriši