ponedeljek, 24. avgust 2009

Drummer

You probably know that my hubby is a drummer and sometimes he takes Kian with him just to know if he is prepared and if he has any interest to play drums. In fact I keep my fingers crossed that Kian has some of his dad's enthusiasm to play something as one of my regrets is not playing any instrument. It's a kind of magic when playing with friends and making good music.

In this LO you can see which is my latest passion. I print some images on the acetate and as long as it's still wet I put on some ultra thick embossing enamel and heat it up! The result is a wet looking stamp that I just adore. Take a look!



3 komentarji:

  1. O, tole je pa ful dobra ideja! Domnevam, da imaš ink jet tiskalnik, ker meni iz laserskega ven prileze čisto suh tisk.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Sem že brala o tem ultra thick prahu in rezultat je res fenomenalen! In pravijo, da se da z njim naredit vse sorte! Fotka res dobi dodaten sijaj in globino! Kar pa se tvoje želje tiče, pa mislim, da je Kian že "hooked". Po njegovem izrazu na obrazu lahko sodim, da je za bobni rojen! Pravijo pa tudi, da jabolko ne pade daleč od drevesa: nekaj naredi teta genetika, več pa po mojem naredijo vzori in spodbude iz okolja in teh Kianu ne manjka!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. I love this technique idea.... will have to try it... as for the lo... it's beautiful... I love the colors... and the 'halo' you made around Kian's head.. it makes the page...

    I hope he also goes after a musical instrument... it will stay with him his whole life... it's just lovely...

    {{HUGS}} Michelle

    OdgovoriIzbriši